Actually, I have more than I could ever ask for. BUT, I'm drawing an absolute BLANK as to what to blog about today. We're having a nice, calm January....
So, here are a few ramblings. I'm typing this as I enjoy my favorite hot cup of tea.
1) If you've been "following" our family for any length of time or if you know Luke in person, you know that Luke LOVES hats -- all different types of hats.
His latest discovery is Marc's taekwondo helmet....Pretty funny, if you ask me.
2) I'm doing a "switch-a-roo" on tonight's and tomorrow night's supper.
So, for tonight, we're having a boxed Macaroni Grill meal....
We've had these meals before. They're quite tasty. We recommend them.
You can purchase at Wal-Mart, and if you're local, Dillon's.
3) I recently discovered this cream for my coffee....Coffeehouse Inspirations. Perhaps you've had one before. This one, Hazelnut Cream, is quite tasty. I bought it because Wal-Mart had them on sale. I'm really hoping it wasn't on sale because the inventory's not moving. Then, there would be a chance of it being there no longer.
4) When Luke and I were on our weekly grocery trip the other day at Wal-Mart, we found this by the poultry....
Philadelphia Cooking Creme (not a misspelling, according to the package)....
I think, basically, it's a cream cheese type mixture. There were several different varieties. They all had a recipe on back.
So, on an impulse, but WITHOUT going over our grocery budget, I bought one. I'll be fixing the enchiladas next week.
Stay tuned! I'll do a review.
5) Luke received THIS BOOK before he was even born....it was a gift from some friends of our's.
It's a cute book, and Luke really likes it right now. We read it quite a bit. It's a "Lift-the-Flap Adventure Book!"
My only issue is some of the rhyming. It's sometimes hard to read.
Example: On the bank, or under water, slithery, sliding, I am otter....
(Try saying the "S" words fast....NOT EASY).
How about this one?
Strutting through a friendly flock. Spread those feathers peacock....
(This one, you have to be careful....It's easy to accidentally say words you shouldn't say).
Did I mention that this post contained a bunch of ramblings? See what I mean?
Walk to west side of island
12 hours ago